Location, Location, Location!
Pure potential lives here, nestled in tranquility among stately trees. This Horsehead area parcel is a gem – 1.85-acres with lots of space to build + a 1244 SF house already in place. The rectangular lot is cleared, has a gentle slope & offers unlimited potential in a desired area of sharply presented properties.
The vintage 1970s era house has great rental potential & is accented by filtered views. The main floor has open kitchen & living areas, 1 BR, a bath & large deck facing Horsehead Bay. There are 2 rooms upstairs plus a 2nd deck. A nearby public boat ramp on Horsehead Bay puts great boating at your fingertips. Located in the center of some of Gig Harbor’s most preferred & expensive real estate, this is a rare opportunity.
- 1.85 Acre Parcel With Existing Home
- Space to Build / Rebuild
- Highly Desired Horsehead Area
- Ideal For Full or Part Time Living
- Tree-Lined Lot, Gentle Slope
- Cleared Rectangular Parcel
- Lot Approx. 91’ wide X 899’ long
- 1244 SF House, Good Rental Options
- Open Living Areas, 1 BR, 1 Bath
- Extra Rooms, Large Decks
- Private Setting, Easy Access
- Public Boat Launch Nearby