Golden Sunsets, Golden Opportunity!
Two Cabins on Two Parcels create an island gem glistening with sunshine, sand, and serenity! A tree lined driveway welcomes you to your beach paradise with two cabins on 265’ of low bank waterfront located next to a nature preserve on Fox Island. Every day here is filled with wonder – wade in the warm waters or wander the woods of the 3.57-acre lot. Brilliant sunsets illuminate the Olympic Mountains over Puget Sound.
Enjoy beachcombing with famously rare clay babies that dot the sprawling, shallow beach. Island life is enchanting when your neighbors are eagles, deer, seals, and majestic orcas. Explore phosphorescent waters by kayak. This legacy property sets the stage for core memories filled with laughter and love. Don’t miss this once in a generation opportunity!
- 2 Cabins On 265’ Low Bank Waterfront
- Magical Wooded & Private 3.57 Acres
- Shallow Warm Water Beach
- Spectacular Sunsets, Western Exposure
- Olympic Mountain Views
- Enjoy Wildlife – Orca, Eagles, Seals
- Well Maintained Cabins W/ Views
- Perfect For Full Or Part Time Living
- Multiple Lifestyle Options, Income Potential
- Cabin 1 – 780 Sq Ft, 1 BD, 1 BA
- Cabin 2 – 756 Sq Ft, 2 BD, 1 BA
- Heat Pumps In Both Cabins
- 4 Bed Septic, Cement Bulkhead
- Located Next To Nature Preserve
- Minutes From FI Bridge, Schools & Post Office