Nestled in forested privacy, this Hood Canal waterfront estate boasts breathtaking views and unmatched serenity. Modern yet traditional, it is a signature work of architect Lionel Pries. Handcrafted quality brings the old-world charm of a fine European manor to this home on 9.19 acres of prime waterfront.
This unique property is a rare find that boasts 500 feet of beach, a 300-foot deep-water dock, a 3-bedroom gatehouse plus a chauffeur’s apartment and guest cottage. It offers a serene waterfront retreat that is easily accessible to both the Seattle & Tacoma metro areas.
- 9.19 acres, Including Tidelands
- 500 Feet of Waterfront, 300 ft. Dock With Deep Water Moorage
- Western Exposure on Hood Canal
- Oysters & Clams on Bulk Headed Beach
- 3 BR Gate House, 2 BR Guest Cottage, 1 BR Chauffeur’s Apartment
- Forested Privacy With Garden, Ponds and Greenhouse
- A Signature Work of Architect Lionel Pries
- 6 Bedrooms With Private Baths
- 7560 Square Feet Finished, Additional 2592 SF Unfinished
- Copper Roof, Working Bell Tower
- Great Room with Fireplace
- Large Kitchen & Butler’s Pantry, Formal Dining Room
- Formal Library With Fireplace
- Pub, Game Room & Video Theater
- Large Basement With Ample Storage
The Gate House
- A unique, drive-through dwelling built over the entrance to the estate. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, a kitchen/dining/living room and basement.
The Chauffeur’s Apartment
- This 1-bedroom apartment has 1 full bath, a kitchen/dining area and living room. Built above the garage, it has a separate entrance and can also be accessed via the main house.
The Guest Cottage
- A detached cottage with 2 bedrooms, a ¾ bath, and a kitchen/dining/living area. This separate building offers guests complete privacy.